Bem-Vindo, Visitante
Username: Password: Lembrar-me

Pesquisa no Fórum

• Página:

TÓPICO: Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 17 Abr 2013 13:07 #191523

Loquendo 7
Brazilian-Pt
Voices: Felipe, Fernarda, Gabriela
System Requirments:Android 2.4 up to Android 4.+.+

Included
Installation instructions
Voices for iGO Primo Android
Lang Brazilian-Pt (fix the announcement of Km/h due to loquendo bug)
Full support of Dimka Skins (Quick detour, Enviromental Zone, Tunnel length etc.)
Full support of announcement Speedcameras and Proximate Alerts

Installation Process

GET
Voices: Felipe, Fernarda, Gabriela

Link retirado por solicitação do Zervdim

Please read the instructions in the download file.
More Instructions
If you have problems with the installation do the following:

Steps:
1.Please go to the Task Manager select Loquendo TTS and Clear data, Clear cache and then unistall the .apk !
2.Find the folder LoquendoTTS and delete it.
3.Try to find if you have any other folder LoquendoTTS in any other part (disk) of your device, if you have delete it.
4.Copy from the download file the folder" LoquendoTTS" and put it as folder "LoquendoTTS" in your SDCard.
5.Go to the settings of your phone and select the language Brazilian Pt (picture 1).
6.Open the explorer of your device and go to My files\Sdcard\LoquendoTTS and press the apk in order to
install it (do not move the .apk to anywhere else).
7.Go to settings as the picture 2 show and press "Saida de Texto para voz", then you go to picture 3.
8. Press the settings of loquendo TTS and then you go to picture 4.
9. Press Idioma and then you go to picture 5.
10.Press back and the you go to picture 4, press configuration para Loquendo TTS and then you go to picture 6.
11.Press back and you go to picture 3. Press umvier de example.
12.If you listen the voice you select it that means you have install the loquendo engine
13.Run your Primo

Warning!!!!
The trick (sometimes) during the installation is :
While you try to install the .apk the file loq.txt that is inside the folder LoquendoTTS get wrong parameters.
So you can delete the file loq.txt , install the .apk and this file will be created again.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
You must use this software for evaluation purposes only.
If you like it, we strongly recommend to buy it, in order to support the developers.
By any means you may not use this software to make money or use it for commercial purpose.
  • zervdim
  • Iniciante
  • Postagens: 11
  • Agradecimentos: 36
  • Registro em: 09/03/2012
    Ult. Visita: 20/03/2016
Última Edição: 10 Nov 2013 02:19 por Fábio M.. Razão: Link removido por solicitação
O tópico foi trancado.
Os seguintes usuários disseram Obrigado: GPSPoint, Sherlock, sete7, ulisses7474, della costa, andre1856, afa, xafuldiformio, dovsky, nokati...

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 17 Abr 2013 14:04 #191527

:star :star :star :star :star

zervdim

Getting the download content AND having installation instructions in PORTUGUESE ?

That's a privilege !

Muito Obrigado

:oks

Sherlock
  • Sherlock
  • Gerente
  • Postagens: 5958
  • Agradecimentos: 8098
  • Registro em: 04/09/2010
    Ult. Visita: 28/11/2016
Faça uma doação de qualquer valor e ajude a manter o GPSPoint no ar!
O tópico foi trancado.
Os seguintes usuários disseram Obrigado: x-mael

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 17 Abr 2013 14:29 #191528

zervdim

We are honored by your participation in our forum. You Always with great collaborations.
Thank you for providing these voices for testing.
Really, Sherlock, we are privileged. A beautiful new and instructions already in Portuguese!
wow, what a big file!

Muito obrigado por disponibilizar estas vozes para teste.
Realmente, Sherlock, estamos privilegiados. Uma bela novidade e com instruções já em portugues !
A propósito, arquivinho grande este hemm !

[ ] S
sete7
  • sete7
  • Usuário Platinum
  • Postagens: 621
  • Agradecimentos: 439
  • Registro em: 02/01/2011
    Ult. Visita: 11/04/2016
O tópico foi trancado.

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 17 Abr 2013 14:32 #191529

If you have problems with the installation do the following:

Steps:
1.Please go to the Task Manager select Loquendo TTS and Clear data, Clear cache and then unistall the .apk !
2.Find the folder LoquendoTTS and delete it.
3.Try to find if you have any other folder LoquendoTTS in any other part (disk) of your device, if you have delete it.
4.Copy from the download file the folder" LoquendoTTS" and put it as folder "LoquendoTTS" in your SDCard.
5.Go to the settings of your phone and select the language Brazilian Pt (picture 1).
6.Open the explorer of your device and go to My files\Sdcard\LoquendoTTS and press the apk in order to
install it (do not move the .apk to anywhere else).
7.Go to settings as the picture 2 show and press "Saida de Texto para voz", then you go to picture 3.
8. Press the settings of loquendo TTS and then you go to picture 4.
9. Press Idioma and then you go to picture 5.
10.Press back and the you go to picture 4, press configuration para Loquendo TTS and then you go to picture 6.
11.Press back and you go to picture 3. Press umvier de example.
12.If you listen the voice you select it that means you have install the loquendo engine
13.Run your Primo

Warning!!!!
The trick (sometimes) during the installation is :
While you try to install the .apk the file loq.txt that is inside the folder LoquendoTTS get wrong parameters.
So you can delete the file loq.txt , install the .apk and this file will be created again.
  • zervdim
  • Iniciante
O tópico foi trancado.

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 17 Abr 2013 14:42 #191530

Sorry :(
The instructions are in english :(
The photo are in Brazilian-Pt ! :)
I am sorry , because I have confused you :( :( :(

Please test the engine !!!

then if you like you can translate the instructions, you can change the link of the download file , my post , whatever.

Surely my voice.zip file, need some modifications for your country.

The new is not the voice but the engine loquendo7 for android. ;)

Furthermore, someone tell me , that this engine was in the market before 1 year, but now not.
(so it isn't something new :) )
  • zervdim
  • Iniciante
Última Edição: 17 Abr 2013 15:02 por zervdim.
O tópico foi trancado.

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 17 Abr 2013 15:04 #191532

zervdim
No problem.
It is perfectly possible to understand, moreover someone had a lot of work to create the google translator! :laugh: :laugh:
Now I'm working. Tonight, I test in my house.
I have a Motorola Razr-i with iGo Primo 2.0.1 - 9.6.7.270570. The screen is a bit unconfigured (large), but it works well. I will install the voices, test and verify the need for change in language.
As for the link, is working very well, is fast and performs direct download.
Again thank you very much. :oks

[ ]s
sete7
  • sete7
  • Usuário Platinum
  • Postagens: 621
  • Agradecimentos: 439
  • Registro em: 02/01/2011
    Ult. Visita: 11/04/2016
Última Edição: 17 Abr 2013 15:08 por sete7.
O tópico foi trancado.

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 17 Abr 2013 16:32 #191533

Συγχαρητήρια zervdim :oks
Μεγάλη συμμετοχή στο φόρουμ.

Parabéns zervdim
Grande contribuição para o forum.
  • Varelo
  • Usuário Platinum
  • Salve-me! Mico Leão Dourado
  • Postagens: 283
  • Agradecimentos: 626
  • Registro em: 19/03/2012
    Ult. Visita: 20/11/2016
\[..]/
Quando puder agradeça...,pois, "Agradecimento é a única moeda de troca que recebemos por tentar ajudá-los".
ZonaSul - São Paulo - SP
O tópico foi trancado.

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 17 Abr 2013 16:40 #191538

Thanks a lot Varelo,

but I haven't done anything!

I just post it.
  • zervdim
  • Iniciante
O tópico foi trancado.

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 17 Abr 2013 16:45 #191539

I don't know if the members of this forum need the following languages and voices:

Loquendo 7 Spanish
Voices: Carmen, Leonor, Jorge, Juan
Note: Dictionary.voice inside the voice .zip file need translation to support Dimka skin in Spanish
Parte da mensagem está oculta para visitantes. Por favor faça login ou se registre para vê-la.

Loquendo 7 Portuguese
Voices: Amalia, Eusebio
Parte da mensagem está oculta para visitantes. Por favor faça login ou se registre para vê-la.

Loquendo 7 USA
Voices: Allison,Dave,Steven,Susan
  • zervdim
  • Iniciante
Última Edição: 17 Abr 2013 20:28 por Sherlock. Razão: hided DL links
O tópico foi trancado.
Os seguintes usuários disseram Obrigado: Sherlock, seria, x-mael

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 17 Abr 2013 20:34 #191563

zervdim

Yes, I guess it is going to be very useful for our members

Muito obrigado !

:oks

Sherlock
  • Sherlock
  • Gerente
  • Postagens: 5958
  • Agradecimentos: 8098
  • Registro em: 04/09/2010
    Ult. Visita: 28/11/2016
Faça uma doação de qualquer valor e ajude a manter o GPSPoint no ar!
O tópico foi trancado.

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 28 Abr 2013 12:35 #192270

Hello "Zervdim"
I had posted some speeches to be corrected, but my post disappeared.

rotunda = rotatória
apanhe = pegue
1 quilômetros = 1 quilômetro
depois 800 metros = depois de 800 metros
sempre em frente por bridge 262 = sempre em frente pela BR 262
  • w. junior
  • Iniciante
  • Postagens: 17
  • Agradecimentos: 3
  • Registro em: 05/12/2011
    Ult. Visita: 04/06/2016
O tópico foi trancado.

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 29 Abr 2013 21:18 #192367

Hi, Zervdim:

I think you might have heard about how brazilian gps users appreciate Gabriela's voice, but unfortunately we cannot run this voice under iGO Primo 2.4 version 9.6.13.263722 or higher (WinCE compatibles). People believe this maybe due to incompatibility between TTS Loquendo Gabriela engine or lack of some DLL files. Do you have any knowledge or news about it ?

Thanks for your attention.
  • Xenon
  • Colaborador
  • Postagens: 769
  • Agradecimentos: 786
  • Registro em: 26/10/2011
    Ult. Visita: 07/11/2015
Última Edição: 03 Mai 2013 21:05 por Xenon.
O tópico foi trancado.

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 29 Abr 2013 23:24 #192386

Xenon

O Zervdim já respondeu a essa questão em um fórum que ele frequenta, no início de março deste ano.

Ele escreveu:
"loquendo 6 works in all version of Primo 2 except Primo 2.4.
If you try to open the exe file with an editor in Primo 2.4 9.6.13.263722 then you can see the following:

"SPEECH timeOut now :%lu, to: %lu , id: %lu, pr: %d..speech done now :%lu, length: %lu, real length:%d...Create engine: %s...TTS_LOQUENDO_7..TTS_LOQUENDO....TTS_NUANCE..T TS_NUANCE_V5...TTS_SVOX....TTS_OPENNAV.TTS_MODELEX PORT.TTS_ANDROID.TTS_PRERECORDED.Unable to create %s engine..Unable"

That's why the new Primo works only with Loquendo7."

Abs
  • luizcarlosrio
  • Moderador
  • Postagens: 2016
  • Agradecimentos: 926
  • Registro em: 04/07/2011
    Ult. Visita: 30/11/2016
Por favor, não me envie msg privada pedindo ajuda, pergunte aqui no fórum. Minha resposta lhe foi útil
e você faz questão de agradecer? Não escreva uma msg agradecendo, apenas aperte o botão. :)
Última Edição: 29 Abr 2013 23:25 por luizcarlosrio.
O tópico foi trancado.
Os seguintes usuários disseram Obrigado: Xenon, x-mael

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 30 Abr 2013 09:13 #192403

luizcarlosrio:

Interessante é que neste tópico tem a Gabriela em TTs Loquendo 7 para Android, então o jeito seria esperar (ou rezar) por um eventual lançamento desta voz para WinCE. :duv :duv

Obrigado pela informação.
  • Xenon
  • Colaborador
O tópico foi trancado.

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 02 Mai 2013 16:09 #192562

Hi Xenon!,
(I think that we are off topic because here the thread is about Android)

My opinion is:
It is nice to Brazilian users to have at the moment 2 voices (Fernarda and Felipe)!
I think you should wait for Gabriela LTTS7 for wince, and that because of the LTTS7Gabriela.dll file!
You know, about the engine you can use some parts from Gabrilea Android.

The huge problem is the LTTS7Gabriela.dll , if you make a google search you can see :
Programm:
LoquendoTTS
Entwickler:
Loquendo S.p.A.
Beschreibung:
Brazilian voice DLL for Loquendo TTS
Version:
MD5:
5ab95e7e68ed91250a9111ccfd4446a1
SHA1:
59eba1248e7aaf386ed59602c12be0ef74e57642
SHA256:
498e861937edf9dd44c34f343ebe3b373560ad2ce63e00fab58082c5ce21f000
Größe:
Verzeichnis:
%PROGRAMFILES%\Loquendo\LTTS7\bin
Betriebssystem:
Windows 7
Gemeldet:
September 1, 2012
- See more at: de.systemexplorer.ne...sthash.pQ1deM2e.dpuf

The version 7.3.0.0 is too early, and I think is incompatible with Primo 2.4, I said that because I have spent more than in month in order to try to make the Greek LTTS7Afroditi.dll to work with Primo 2.4, but at the moment with a lot of bugs.
So you are too lucky there in Brazil to have two loquendo 7 (Felipe and Fernarda) works with Primo 2.4.

As I know at the moment the only available engine (Worldwide!!!!) and voices for Primo 2.4 are:
British English
Russian
Brazilian Portuguese

So , please you have to wait......, for a new release.
If someone in the future will modify LTTS7Gabriela.dll , then it will be possible to get Gabriela voice pack.
The hole engine for Gabriela is nearly the same as Gabriela in Android is.
  • zervdim
  • Iniciante
Última Edição: 02 Mai 2013 16:17 por zervdim.
O tópico foi trancado.

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 02 Mai 2013 22:12 #192580

Hi Zervdim:

First of all, thanks a lot for your detailed explanation about Gabriela Loquendo TTS7. We are really lucky to have two working voices in Portuguese, I didn't know about that !! Now I understand that people around the World must be concentrating their efforts developing voices in languages that are still not compatible with Primo 2.4 . Anyway, I'm looking forward to get this voice in the future, because many of us feel that "Felipe and Fernanda" voices have not so nice pronunciation as Gabriela has.

Thanks again and I'm sorry for had written this off topic message.
  • Xenon
  • Colaborador
Última Edição: 02 Mai 2013 22:20 por Xenon.
O tópico foi trancado.

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 03 Mai 2013 02:16 #192594

Xenon escreveu:
Hi Zervdim:

First of all, thanks a lot for your detailed explanation about Gabriela Loquendo TTS7. We are really lucky to have two working voices in Portuguese, I didn't know about that !! Now I understand that people around the World must be concentrating their efforts developing voices in languages that are still not compatible with Primo 2.4 . Anyway, I'm looking forward to get this voice in the future, because many of us feel that "Felipe and Fernanda" voices have not so nice pronunciation as Gabriela has.

Thanks again and I'm sorry for had written this off topic message.

Thanks for your reply Xenon,

The Brazilian, English and Russian loquendo 7 as I have written above , works only with iGO Primo 2,4 9.6.13.263722.
If you like to test the British English you can take a look here:
www.gpspoint.com.br/...english-simon-a-kate

To make the long story short ,why the above voices are incompatible with the other version of iGO Primo 2.4, such as:
2.4 9.6.13.267029 and 9.2.4.271232 if you open the .exe files with an editor you will see some differences.
I haven't time to see what's going wrong with the latest 9.2.4.271232 about loquendo_7, but from a fast look I saw that maybe the structure of the tts_loq_7 file should be different. I am not sure about that , but it needed more to look inside the .exe file of latest Primo.
Furthermore maybe some.dll file need modification.
This is my opinion and maybe I am wrong!

Bytheway, I have modify (with a small trick) the Brazilian engine, using LTTS7Fernanda.dll and I have set the Gabriela engine from android.

So now, you can test 3 voices, under 3 engines using 2 .dll files (Felipe and Fernanda) using iGO Primo 2,4 9.6.13.263722.

I have sent you PM with the link to download and test Gabriela.
I don't think it's a good idea to post here the link (I don't want to confuse the users and your forum), that's why I sent you the link via PM.

I am not from Brazil, so I can't understand if Gabriela voice make any difference(from Fernanda) in pronunciation !
Please, note that I don't have the LTTS7Gabriela.dll !!!

I think , this post will help .

Thanks again and I'm sorry for this off topic message.
  • zervdim
  • Iniciante
Última Edição: 03 Mai 2013 06:30 por zervdim.
O tópico foi trancado.
Os seguintes usuários disseram Obrigado: Sherlock, Xenon, fidelis.forum, x-mael

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 03 Mai 2013 22:42 #192657

Thanks Zervdim,

I have read this post just some minutes ago and by this time people might be testing a voice based on your files, posted by luizcarlosrio and implemented by fidelis.forum with multiples speaks. This multiples speaks is great. It randomly changes instructions words so we don't get tired of hearing the same expressions all time.

Edited: I made some tests with your voice (simulated routes) and it seems be working fine !! You're really "the master of voices", I'll make real navigation tests and if I encounter any bug, I'll report you (I believe there will not have any). Thanks.
  • Xenon
  • Colaborador
Última Edição: 03 Mai 2013 23:23 por Xenon.
O tópico foi trancado.

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 16 Mai 2013 23:01 #193571

Boa noite pessoal.

Esta nova engine tem alguma incompatibilidade com o Primo 9.6.22.297071?

Tenho esta versão instalada em um Android 4.1.2. No teste realizado no Android o TTS esta funcionado normal, mas no Primo é como se estivesse mudo.

Quando coloco a rota para simular, em um ponto onde deveria haver uma instrução, ao ficar apertando o botão de volume do celular é possível ouvir, mas logo em seguida fica mudo novamente. Sinistro.

Se alguém já tiver testado em uma configuração semelhante ou souber alguma solução agradeço.

Abraço a todos.
  • nilbrasil
  • Iniciante
  • Postagens: 2
  • Registro em: 10/10/2011
    Ult. Visita: 05/12/2013
O tópico foi trancado.

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 20 Mai 2013 15:19 #193846

Boa tarde Pessoal,

Após a instalação do APK que corrige o problema do som desta versão do primo funcionou perfeitamente.

Obrigado.
  • nilbrasil
  • Iniciante
  • Registro em: 10/10/2011
    Ult. Visita: 05/12/2013
O tópico foi trancado.
Os seguintes usuários disseram Obrigado: Sherlock, x-mael

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 20 Mai 2013 16:51 #193852

zervdim escreveu:
Bytheway, I have modify (with a small trick) the Brazilian engine, using LTTS7Fernanda.dll and I have set the Gabriela engine from android.

So now, you can test 3 voices, under 3 engines using 2 .dll files (Felipe and Fernanda) using iGO Primo 2,4 9.6.13.263722.

Hi zervdim,

I hadn't seen this thread before but now I know whom I have to say thanks to. BTW, nice trick using Fernanda's dll in Gabriela.vde, is it the only change you did? I noted also that Gabriela.vcf seems to be missing a comment starting the line with your nick, although it's working fine:

; Voice Configurator File for Loquendo TTS
modified by zervdim

not sure but perhaps it should read

; Voice Configurator File for Loquendo TTS
; modified by zervdim

Another thing I noticed in Gabriela.vcf is the absense of the equivalent of "VocalAddOn[0]" = "FernandaAutomotive" as in Ferrnanda.vcf. I don't know what that line is for, but I tried to add "VocalAddOn[0]" = "GabrielaAutomotive" in Gabriela.vcf, with no success. Do you know something about?

Thanks and keep up the good work!
-- Fidelis
  • fidelis.forum
  • Moderador
  • Postagens: 3427
  • Agradecimentos: 3197
  • Registro em: 31/01/2012
    Ult. Visita: 04/12/2016
Antes de enviar seus pontos de alerta CONSULTE O FORMATO PADRÃO! Contribuições fora do padrão não serão reconhecidas pelo sistema. Obrigado.
O tópico foi trancado.

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 25 Jun 2013 23:27 #196327

baixando essa versao do loquendo p/ testar... a que baixei nao funcionou no meu motorola razr nemmmm ferrando... estranho q no galaxy note 2 foi de boa.. e fiz exatamente o msm procedimento! espero q esse salve a patria!

por favor.. explica ai qual apk corrige esse problema??
  • wumassacre
  • Iniciante
  • Postagens: 3
  • Agradecimentos: 2
  • Registro em: 11/11/2012
    Ult. Visita: 22/02/2014
Última Edição: 05 Ago 2013 06:23 por Fábio M..
O tópico foi trancado.

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 26 Jun 2013 23:05 #196431

Tks. Work fine in my DX "Smartchina"...rsrsrs
  • nokati
  • Iniciante
  • Postagens: 1
  • Agradecimentos: 1
  • Registro em: 03/11/2011
    Ult. Visita: 27/06/2013
O tópico foi trancado.

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 25 Jul 2013 18:09 #198340

Hello there...
I thank you in advance for publishing this loquendo voices. It works perfectly at my Sansung SII and Razrhd 4G devices as well.
Have a Fantatisc Day, Every Day Better and Better
kirkmet
  • kirkmet
  • Usuário Platinum
  • Postagens: 392
  • Agradecimentos: 32
  • Registro em: 29/04/2011
    Ult. Visita: 16/09/2016
Última Edição: 25 Jul 2013 18:10 por kirkmet.
O tópico foi trancado.

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 05 Ago 2013 01:20 #199059

Ola galera ja procurei em muitos sites o Loquendo TTS e não encontrei nenhum que funcione :/ e o link deste download esta indisponivel .

me ajuda ae galera

abraço
  • djduzao
  • Iniciante
  • Registro em: 05/08/2013
    Ult. Visita: 06/08/2013
Última Edição: 05 Ago 2013 06:30 por Fábio M.. Razão: Alterado nome do tópico
O tópico foi trancado.

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 05 Ago 2013 06:32 #199064

djduzao

Seja bem-vindo ao fórum!

Peço a gentileza de não alterar o nome do tópico.

O arquivo está disponível sim, tente com outro navegador. Testei aqui com o Firefox e ok!
  • Fábio M.
  • Moderador
  • Postagens: 3366
  • Agradecimentos: 1239
  • Registro em: 20/10/2011
    Ult. Visita: 01/12/2016
Pesquise sempre! O fórum tem um acervo enorme com dúvidas respondidas. Evite abrir novos tópicos, utilize os tópicos já existentes.
Não crie uma nova mensagem para agradecer, clique apenas em 'Agradecimento' se a resposta lhe foi útil.
O tópico foi trancado.

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 05 Ago 2013 15:20 #199105

Ola amigo, eu troquei o navegador e consegui fazer o download, porem o aplicativo quando vo executar ele, aparece que ele PAROU, existe alguma forma de reparar esse erro ?

ou em saida de voz, e escolhe o Loquendo, e quando vo em configurações, ele PARA.

aguardo sua resposta,
Obrigado
  • djduzao
  • Iniciante
  • Registro em: 05/08/2013
    Ult. Visita: 06/08/2013
O tópico foi trancado.

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 15 Set 2013 13:17 #203010

eu continuo na mesma... nao consegui fazer funcionar no motorola razr!! ele fala que o loquendo parou se a pasta ficar no sd card... se eu deixo na memoria interna, consigo configurar e ouvir o exemplo, mas dentro do igo nada acontece!

alguem da uma ajuda ai??
  • wumassacre
  • Iniciante
  • Postagens: 3
  • Agradecimentos: 2
  • Registro em: 11/11/2012
    Ult. Visita: 22/02/2014
O tópico foi trancado.

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 15 Set 2013 16:49 #203018

DJDuzão e WUMassacre

www.gpspoint.com.br/...q-e-de-vozes-tts-pro

Rolem o primeiro post até o final e procurem pelo link específico para Android. Teste e reportem eventuais falhas, mas no citado tópico (e não neste aqui). Os arquivos do link acima estão mais atualizados do que aqueles deste tópico aqui.

[]'s

Xamanian
  • Xamanian
  • Usuário Platinum
  • Postagens: 1159
  • Agradecimentos: 1871
  • Registro em: 05/02/2013
    Ult. Visita: 04/12/2016
O tópico foi trancado.

Loquendo 7 Brazilian-Pt Voices Felipe-Fernarda-Gabriela for iGO Primo Android 15 Set 2013 17:22 #203019

Pelo motivo muito bem colocado pelo amigo Xamanian:

** Tópico trancado **
  • Fábio M.
  • Moderador
  • Postagens: 3366
  • Agradecimentos: 1239
  • Registro em: 20/10/2011
    Ult. Visita: 01/12/2016
Pesquise sempre! O fórum tem um acervo enorme com dúvidas respondidas. Evite abrir novos tópicos, utilize os tópicos já existentes.
Não crie uma nova mensagem para agradecer, clique apenas em 'Agradecimento' se a resposta lhe foi útil.
O tópico foi trancado.
Os seguintes usuários disseram Obrigado: Xamanian
  • Página:
Time to create page: 0.397 seconds