Bem-Vindo, Visitante
Username: Password: Lembrar-me

Pesquisa no Fórum

• Página:

TÓPICO: You can increase your speed now speed limit has lowered

You can increase your speed now speed limit has lowered 23 Mar 2015 20:14 #239992

after a lot of stress and arguments with my pc i was able to discover how to make the gps show the speed has lowered, it was just a matter of changing the ">" in the code below to "driveralert.speed_limit() ODEL.warning.driveralert.speed_limit() nd MODEL.lua.wSLTTSVoice_sltts()

I modified the ux zip and it did not work and the ux is not recognised at all.
however I did change the code in the skin and it works fine, i had to add the extra line of text to the dictionary file within the tts voice for it to fully work.

the only problem, is that the gps no longer says the speed has increased, i added the normal speedincrease ux to the system but its also not recognised, it is as if it thinks there is already a file so its not required,

It would be good to have the skin or the ux say both the increase and decrease of speed.

you can test it in simulation mode. create a route that goes from a high speed area to a lower speed area and it will work!

I have attached the modified skin that works with the decrease speed so you can see
www47.zippyshare.com/v/gB1cZB5F/file.html

original ux
www47.zippyshare.com/v/VoGpGdbR/file.html
  • a01020304
  • Iniciante
  • Postagens: 41
  • Agradecimentos: 4
  • Registro em: 08/04/2014
    Ult. Visita: 10/07/2016
Última Edição: 24 Mar 2015 06:44 por a01020304.
O administrador desabilitou o acesso público de escrita.
Os seguintes usuários disseram Obrigado: BrunoBL, LionHeart66

You can increase your speed now speed limit has lowered 23 Mar 2015 20:30 #239993

Hello a01020304,

Thanks for posting your findings with the issue. Let's see if some of the skin gurus here chime in with their views. May I suggest that you also post links to the files in alternate servers such as Mega, 4Shared, etc, as not everyone has DropBox accounts.

Regards,
BBL
  • BrunoBL
  • Gerente
  • Joinville - SC
  • Postagens: 5070
  • Agradecimentos: 1616
  • Registro em: 11/06/2010
    Ult. Visita: 05/12/2016
Toda ajuda é feita via fórum. Não envie pedido de ajuda por mensagem privativa.
Clique aqui para ajudar a manter o GPSPoint no ar

You can increase your speed now speed limit has lowered 27 Mar 2015 23:23 #240243

anyone been able to look at this?
  • a01020304
  • Iniciante

You can increase your speed now speed limit has lowered 15 Ago 2015 12:30 #247244

the thing is i found out how to make it display when speed limit increses and decreases but cannot get both to work simultaiosly. when you change the code it displays the lower speed limit like it does when increases but when you put both code together it does not work.
it is getting both to work together thats the issue.
If one could be on the skin as it already is then the other could be a seperate ux but dont know how to do that.

just becuase you might not like this feature does not mean others wont, it is a very useful feature as many roads the limit changes and no signs to say that or you miss the sign especially if it changes to a 20mph zone.

many of you think i am talking about the overspeed option, this is not what i am on about, it is specifically the you can incrtease your speed option on the dimka skin.

It is this line of code thst makes it say increase

sc_wspeedmode_change_slttsD = function()
if MODEL.warning.driveralert.speed_limit() and wSpeedLimit_sltts and MODEL.warning.driveralert.speed_limit() > wSpeedLimit_sltts and MODEL.warning.driveralert.speed_limit() > MODEL.navigation.car.current_speed() and MODEL.lua.wSLTTSVoice_sltts1() and sc_wReadOutSpeedLimitSupported_slttsD() then
sc_wspeedlimitsayspeech_slttsD(sc_wGetSL_sayphase_ slttsD(MODEL.warning.driveralert.speed_limit()))
end
wSpeedLimit_sltts = MODEL.warning.driveralert.speed_limit()

this is in the dimka skin file code

If the > is changed to < it makes it show the speed has lowerdd and displays that

i am looking to have both codes above and have < and >

You can see the script/skin yourself on these

This skin shows the speed limit has lowered
www62.zippyshare.com/v/xCB1MArD/file.html

This skin shows the speed limit has increased
www62.zippyshare.com/v/MzCkvXYw/file.html

To test each skin choose a start point half a mile from where the speed increases or lowers and destination half a mile after that then simulate route. For example start in 60mph zone and travel through a 30mph zone and vice versa.

the code that controls the limit descrease/increase is line 2009 of customised.lua
  • a01020304
  • Iniciante

You can increase your speed now speed limit has lowered 27 Ago 2015 19:28 #247865

anyone been able to look at this?
  • a01020304
  • Iniciante
  • Página:
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds